We offer full service boarding at both locations for dogs and cats. Our clean spacious facility gives your pet comfortable living quarters while you are away.
Your pet will be happy staying with us and playing with our caring staff to make sure your pet has a wonderful experience. We walk your pets 3-5 times and offer special accommodations for your puppies and kittens. We always have plenty of availability but space does get limited around the holidays so make your reservations early.
Our requirements for boarding are:
- ALL pets must be up-to-date on their vaccinations.
- Cats need their FVRCP and Rabies vaccinations and a current fecal exam.
- Dogs need their DHPP, Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations and a current fecal exam.
- Proof of vaccination history must be brought along with pets if they are not given here (new clients).
- We may require the pet to be current on prescription Flea Medication.
- If medication is to be administered, an extra fee is charged.
- If your pet is aggressive and/or difficult to handle, an additional fee may need to be charged.
- We request that all personal belongings be labeled with the pet’s name.
- Diabetic pets require special attention so we require these pets have been evaluated recently for proper regulation of insulin. This requires glucose testing and curves to ensure proper dose of insulin is being given to avoid any complications.